Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Step by step on HOW to Passed the working interview!

nives21

Professional
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Power Stone
Reality Stone
Soul Stone
Time Stone
How to Passed in work interview
Step by step procedure:

Most common Question in working Interview is like this:

1. Tell me about your Self?

Well, I consider myself as a hardworking type of person easy to cope up with things and willing to learn, I’m also easy going type of person and I love to work to the people around me and have good time with, I really want the atmosphere of friendliness, and I determined to improve myself to be grow and be a better man as a person.

2. Why should we hire you?

Well, I believe I have the qualities that you’re looking for and I believe that I’ll be good fit to this kind of job and I have energy as well as work at necessary.

(Optional say this)
Work Motto: Do things right at the first time even if it
Takes extra effort and time.
(Closing statement to this kind of question)

Overall with those qualities as well as my Degree in Nursing, I believed that I’ am good candidate for this kind of Job/ career.

Remember:
(You can write anything in depends what your degree is; In this case nursing is my degree that’s why that’s the degree that I wrote.)

3. Why do you want to work here?

Well, I’ve been search a brief background to your company and I found out that your company has good reputation in our community it really speak for itself.

Your company is being a company that specialized public relation and customer service that kind of environment that I like that’s why I really want to work here.

Remember:
(Always be prepared and do some research to the company that you want to work for)

4. What are you salary Expectation?

I believed when times come we can agree with reasonable amount but I would expect my salary would be reflect to my qualification as well as my performance to role.

Remember:
(It good that you’re telling the truth what is your really expected salary to them but doing it a nice a way.)

Take Note:
This is an only example of my own step by step to pass the interview. It always depends on you what you really answer in actual interview this only serve as a guide for you to create your own Step by Step to pass the interview.

Believe in you’re self and always have a confidence to your interview.
GOODLUCK and GOD BLESSED

Thank you for reading this.

Creator: Nives21

I'm just only sharing this if meron pong maling Grammar pakicorrect nalang po!

kung Repost po ito paki delete na lang po!
Just hit thanks if it's helping you!

Last edited:
hehe nice one..
pero sige pa correct ha..
sa title..dapat pass lang at hindi passed..

hehehhhe

comment lang on some of the things pointed out..

before you go on an interview..
Prepare MENTALLY
and syempre dapt pogi...(plus factor ito kung chicks ung mag iinterview..

tips..
this might contradict some of your points

one..
there is NO way for you to predict an interviewers questions,,,
there are general questions..
But nowadays,,,
HR people,base their next question on what you last said..
(less talk less error,pero dont be too less)payless!(bad sens eof humour)

second research the company,job position youre aplying for,
syempre para alam mo ung pinapasok mo,,

Know your strenghts and weknesses specially oon job related skills,

know yourself is the key here..
kasi...what you say..might be taken as a good point or bad point,
example,out of the blue you said na nursing ka..(nag aaply ka example sa call center)at sinabi mo me balak ka mag abroad..
more or less a call cneter company wouldnt hire you,since short term lang ung stay mo,kais me plans ka to go abroad,,
the compant wouldnt waste time effort resources training you then after 1-4 months reresign ka...

next...
why should we hire you?
though question..pero it boils down to a basic answer,na i am good enough for the copmpany,so why not?di ba?

then again..dont let the interviewer ask this question..
from the beginning of your interview,prove to him i am good,you need me...(by showing off your skills)

salary expectation..
thgis one is quite hard to predict,do some research on how much they offer on the job you want..
be ghonest..on what you say here,,and prove them na your worth paying for it..

on an interview,in my opinion ,it depends on your skill to communica

hehe nice one..
pero sige pa correct ha..
sa title..dapat pass lang at hindi passed..

hehehhhe

comment lang on some of the things pointed out..

before you go on an interview..
Prepare MENTALLY
and syempre dapt pogi...(plus factor ito kung chicks ung mag iinterview..

tips..
this might contradict some of your points

one..
there is NO way for you to predict an interviewers questions,,,
there are general questions..
But nowadays,,,
HR people,base their next question on what you last said..
(less talk less error,pero dont be too less)payless!(bad sens eof humour)

second research the company,job position youre aplying for,
syempre para alam mo ung pinapasok mo,,

Know your strenghts and weknesses specially oon job related skills,

know yourself is the key here..
kasi...what you say..might be taken as a good point or bad point,
example,out of the blue you said na nursing ka..(nag aaply ka example sa call center)at sinabi mo me balak ka mag abroad..
more or less a call cneter company wouldnt hire you,since short term lang ung stay mo,kais me plans ka to go abroad,,
the compant wouldnt waste time effort resources training you then after 1-4 months reresign ka...

next...
why should we hire you?
though question..pero it boils down to a basic answer,na i am good enough for the copmpany,so why not?di ba?

then again..dont let the interviewer ask this question..
from the beginning of your interview,prove to him i am good,you need me...(by showing off your skills)

salary expectation..
thgis one is quite hard to predict,do some research on how much they offer on the job you want..
be ghonest..on what you say here,,and prove them na your worth paying for it..

on an interview,in my opinion ,it depends on your skill to communica

Take Note:
anyway thanks for correcting it really appreciated! sana dame din makabasa nito malay mo diba? Right nmn po kau sir na hindi naten mapreredict kung anu talaga ang exact na question kaya po nilagay ko to:
This is an only example of my own step by step to pass the interview. It always depends on you what you really answer in actual interview this only serve as a guide for you to create your own Step by Step to pass the interview. kya nga po nilagay ko to sir! Sana makatulong po eto sa mga fellow naten na symbianizers need ng help or first time din maginterview yun lang naman po ang goal ko! anyway thanks po!!

Take Note:
anyway thanks for correcting it really appreciated! sana dame din makabasa nito malay mo diba? Right nmn po kau sir na hindi naten mapreredict kung anu talaga ang exact na question kaya po nilagay ko to:
This is an only example of my own step by step to pass the interview. It always depends on you what you really answer in actual interview this only serve as a guide for you to create your own Step by Step to pass the interview. kya nga po nilagay ko to sir! Sana makatulong po eto sa mga fellow naten na symbianizers need ng help or first time din maginterview yun lang naman po ang goal ko! anyway thanks po!!

uhmm..
yup...
i know what you mean and you mean well..
those are just my inputs
No punn intended...
HR side ..gehehhehe nag HR kasi ako dati sa isang Call Center..hehehhe

hehehhehe
Pero xmpre sa ibang industries,or trabaho..baka iba din..
pero sana maka tulong ung post natin di ba?
very helpful itong thread mo...

How to Passed in work interview
Step by step procedure:

Most common Question in working Interview is like this:

1. Tell me about your Self?

Well, I consider myself is hardworking type of person easy to cope up with things and willing to learn, I’m also easy going type of person and a I love to work to the people around me and have good time with, I really want the atmosphere of friendliness, and I determined to improve myself to be grow and be a better man as a person.

2. Why should we hire you?

Well, I believe I have the qualities that you’re looking for and I believe that I’ll be good fit to this kind of job and I have energy as well as work at necessary.

(Optional say this)
Work Motto: Do things right at the first time even if it
Takes extra effort and time.
(Closing statement to this kind of question)

Overall with those qualities as well as my Degree in Nursing, I believed that I’ am good candidate for this kind of Job/ career.

Remember:
(You can write anything in depends what your degree is; In this case nursing is my degree that’s why that’s the degree that I wrote.)

3. Why do you want to work here?

Well, I’ve been search a brief background to your company and I found out that your company has good reputation in our community it really speak for itself.

Your company is being a company that specialized public relation and customer service that kind of environment that I like that’s why I really want to work here.

Remember:
(Always be prepared and do some research to the company that you want to work for)

4. What are you salary Expectation?

I believed when times come we can agree with reasonable amount but I would expect my salary would be reflect to my qualification as well as my performance to role.

Remember:
(It good that you’re telling the truth what is your really expected salary to them but doing it a nice a way.)

Take Note:
This is an only example of my own step by step to pass the interview. It always depends on you what you really answer in actual interview this only serve as a guide for you to create your own Step by Step to pass the interview.

Believe in you’re self and always have a confidence to your interview.
GOODLUCK and GOD BLESSED

Thank you for reading this.

Creator: Nives21

I'm just only sharing this if meron pong maling Grammar pakicorrect nalang po!

kung Repost po ito paki delete na lang po!
Just hit thanks if it's helping you!

Ok naman ang mga sagot but you need to expound a bit more by expressing your thoughts effectively in a brief and concise manner and researching more about the company and more specifically the position that you are applying for because if not, you will left the interviewer a bit hanging, meaning not exactly answering the question satisfactorily and that would lead to another follow-up question that you may not answer or.

No offense meant but maraming grammatical errors ang sagot mo. I suggest that you try pointing out the mistakes that you have incurred and try correcting it. In that way kapag nasa actual interview ka na or kahit na rin sa pang araw-araw na buhay aware ka na at maicocorrect mo na ang grammar mo. Some companies especially in the Call Center industry are very sensitive and are very keen and observant sa mga grammar lapses.

Also another thing aside from the oral communiaction there is also the body language that interviewers are watching for. I will share some of the body language no-nos during an interview:

Nervous signals- foot tapping, touching the lips or nose constantly, hands crossed over the body in a deffensive manner. These may show that you are not confident enough.

Evasive signals- playing with your hair, or a pen or paper(if you are holding one) or with your fingers or hands, avoiding eye contact or looking around, body and legs are stiff. These may show that you are evading a question, either not knowing how to answer the question or you are hiding something.

Arrogance- you slouch on the chair, overly expansive hand gestures, arm is hooked casually over the arm chair and legs are crossed. These may give the impression that you are too good for the job or overcompensating for lack of self-confidence.

Just try to be relaxed and formal but not to rigid, kailangan pa rin naman ng mga gestures to communicate effectively but remember moderation is the key.

Hope makatulong.;)

to add to that..what was already said..

minor..reminders..
this is a common mistake,,,
specially ung mga pa impress..

if the question is in tagalog...answer in tagalog..
if in english,,,english,,,
if spanish...well,,,,i dunno..hehhehe

kididng aside....

yup agree with the post above this..body language,
plus...convey the aura of confidence,,,be confident and relaxed,but not too much..

have your thoughts well organied(easier said than done)
tip one...
use words like first,,second,then,,
transitional words,,,

uhms,,and ahms...are ok but not too much,,,
english is just our 2nd language..so ok lang un...

key here is listening..listen to what the guy interviewing you is sayig and respond appropriately..
promise youd be surprised on how many people,,,dont pay attention on an interview,...

lastly be mindful,
bring a nice pen,
if the gurl that will be interviewing you is hot avoid starring at her t**ts ,(share ko lang me kasamahan ako decent naman closed formal attire,pero since she has like a c cup,applicants stare at her b**bs..not nice,,)

look decent..magsuklay magpabango,magdala ng kikay kit,at importante food,kakagutom mag intay,,,(this affects aswell ung thinking mo..kasi gutom ka..slower brain activity,slower responses..

and make it one company a day..
para prepared ka...

Ok naman ang mga sagot but you need to expound a bit more by expressing your thoughts effectively in a brief and concise manner and researching more about the company and more specifically the position that you are applying for because if not, you will left the interviewer a bit hanging, meaning not exactly answering the question satisfactorily and that would lead to another follow-up question that you may not answer or.

No offense meant but maraming grammatical errors ang sagot mo. I suggest that you try pointing out the mistakes that you have incurred and try correcting it. In that way kapag nasa actual interview ka na or kahit na rin sa pang araw-araw na buhay aware ka na at maicocorrect mo na ang grammar mo. Some companies especially in the Call Center industry are very sensitive and are very keen and observant sa mga grammar lapses.

Also another thing aside from the oral communiaction there is also the body language that interviewers are watching for. I will share some of the body language no-nos during an interview:

Nervous signals- foot tapping, touching the lips or nose constantly, hands crossed over the body in a deffensive manner. These may show that you are not confident enough.

Evasive signals- playing with your hair, or a pen or paper(if you are holding one) or with your fingers or hands, avoiding eye contact or looking around, body and legs are stiff. These may show that you are evading a question, either not knowing how to answer the question or you are hiding something.

Arrogance- you slouch on the chair, overly expansive hand gestures, arm is hooked casually over the arm chair and legs are crossed. These may give the impression that you are too good for the job or overcompensating for lack of self-confidence.

Just try to be relaxed and formal but not to rigid, kailangan pa rin naman ng mga gestures to communicate effectively but remember moderation is the key.

Hope makatulong.;)

I get your point Sir! Oo nga important din yung 1st impression sayo at yung mga gesture to show your confidence, hmm.. Sa case nman po ng grammar error, well I admit baguhan lng din kaya open naman ako s correction! Anyway thanks for correcting me! No offense sir diba kahit naman mga American mali mali din sa gRammar yun lang po, primary language pa nila yun, hehe..

to add to that..what was already said..

minor..reminders..
this is a common mistake,,,
specially ung mga pa impress..

if the question is in tagalog...answer in tagalog..
if in english,,,english,,,
if spanish...well,,,,i dunno..hehhehe

kididng aside....

yup agree with the post above this..body language,
plus...convey the aura of confidence,,,be confident and relaxed,but not too much..

have your thoughts well organied(easier said than done)
tip one...
use words like first,,second,then,,
transitional words,,,

uhms,,and ahms...are ok but not too much,,,
english is just our 2nd language..so ok lang un...

key here is listening..listen to what the guy interviewing you is sayig and respond appropriately..
promise youd be surprised on how many people,,,dont pay attention on an interview,...

lastly be mindful,
bring a nice pen,
if the gurl that will be interviewing you is hot avoid starring at her t**ts ,(share ko lang me kasamahan ako decent naman closed formal attire,pero since she has like a c cup,applicants stare at her b**bs..not nice,,)

look decent..magsuklay magpabango,magdala ng kikay kit,at importante food,kakagutom mag intay,,,(this affects aswell ung thinking mo..kasi gutom ka..slower brain activity,slower responses..

and make it one company a day..
para prepared ka...

siR, nice add on to our thread hopefully dame makabasa nito para naman magamet nila sa interview! One thing nga po pala important din on how you deliver the word you say dapat po talaga prepared ka in a way not to arrogance and to pity one, just exact if you are not to good to oral communication and vocabulary words like me! Try to enhance it by reading mags, use some articles or dictionary, dame ka magagawa lalo kung my internet ka use it wisely it is also serve as primary tools, but if tinatamad ka naman gawin yung mga sinabi ko nung una eto pa tips listen to foreign music or watch some foreign movie in that way nageenjoy ka na at the same time natuto ka pa, pero alternative lng yn mas ok pa din talaga kung if you take extra effort and time to do it, sabi nga nila no pain no gain! Hope it will help a lot to our fellow symbianizers! Thanks to all that reply on my thread hope lge nten updated to para naman lgeng bgo malaman nla! And dön't forget to hit thanks! Hehe..

I get your point Sir! Oo nga important din yung 1st impression sayo at yung mga gesture to show your confidence, hmm.. Sa case nman po ng grammar error, well I admit baguhan lng din kaya open naman ako s correction! Anyway thanks for correcting me! No offense sir diba kahit naman mga American mali mali din sa gRammar yun lang po, primary language pa nila yun, hehe..

..agree preparation is the key..

but then again..

ung sa ameriacan..yeah nagkakamali din sila sa grammars nila..pero iba ung errors nila ...

well..paa no ba..

grammatically wrong in a sense,,
pero ung error na pointed ou po sa inyo e..iba din..medyo parang..
verb tenses ung common error po ninyo..

to add lang...try watching tv..well start sa cartoons para masaya,plus ung english e medyo basic,then next would be teen movies,then news,,

kaya ganito kasi iba iab ung levels ng english gamit.,...
prang ganito..manunuood ka nga ng cnn.pero di mo talaga maintindihan dahil kulang sa basics..di ba..
mas ma eenjoy mo manuod ng spongebob..kais naiintindihan mo..
parang ganun...

Hi nko po! Ma OP naman ako dito. . Grabeh na kayo mag english!

Well, i LOVE this thread, it really help us especially me because i usually commit
errors. That's why i'm afraid to blog something.
I wanna blog something but then again , i'm afraid coz i don't want to criticize my english and its too embarassing! Kindly correct my grammar please? I will appreciate your criticisms about my grammar! Please do help us learn english especially our grammars. Hmmp. . .parang nagpa tutor na talaga.lol. .

Sorry to interrupt your conversations but i LOVE reading your english. It helps me learn english fast. Your like a medicine that can heals our wounds and bruises or something.lol

Well, i LOVE this thread, it really help us especially me because i usually commit
I wanna blog something but then again , i'm afraid coz i don't want to criticize my english and its too embarassing! Kindly correct my grammar please? I will appreciate your criticisms about my grammar! Please do help us learn english especially our grammars. Hmmp. . .parang nagpa tutor na talaga.lol. .

Sorry to interrupt your conversations but i LOVE reading your english. It helps me learn english fast. Your like a medicine that can heals our wounds and bruises or something.lol

Well, i LOVE this thread, it really helps us specially me because i usually commit
I wanna blog something but then again , i'm afraid coz i don't want to my english BE criticizeD and its too embarassing! Kindly correct my grammar please? I will appreciate your criticisms about my grammar! Please do help us learn english especially our grammars. Hmmp. . .parang nagpa tutor na talaga.lol. .

heheh..
sorry medyo OT..
ayan minor corrections po..as requested..
they are in bold or in red..

as for blogging,
well you can still blog,thing is,you could use tagalog on in english write where you are most comfortable at,
my sister does in her blog in tagalog,pero deym,ang lalaim ng tagalog niya..

as for learning..kung me cable ka..try watching cartoon series taht you like,..
kpag feeling mo naggegets mo na umng every part ng conversations nila,move to those english dubbed animes...
the tv series like ..uhm?knight rider>??
then news..

i suggested cartoons first since US cartoons are suited for like 5-8yr old kisd,english is used in a very simple manner,youd learn a lot,,,
promise...
and sa grammar,i am not good with taht aswell..
if it sounds good,doesnt sound awkward must be right...hehehhehe

Tama si poster above. To give you an idea about the difference sa grammatical error ng native english speaker vs sa hindi ay ganito, parang tayo rin yan na nagsasalita ng tagalog nagkakaroon tayo ng mali sa grammar pero hindi na natin iyon pinapansin kase naiintidihan naman natin yun. Tapos yung hindi naman talaga natural na tagalog speaker e nagiging barok ang tagalog. Ganon din ang case nun sa english-speaking counterpart natin. So that is why we really need to improve our english comm skills. Ano naman ang practical approach nito. Siyempre kapag nag-aaply ka ng work you really have to exert a lot of effort to impress the employer because remember hindi lang ikaw ang nag-aaply marami kayo, so dapat ang thinking niyo e anong meron ka na sa tignin mo ay wala sa iba.

Last edited:
agree with th e poster above..

having an edge on the eng language puts you ahead of your competitors...(well kung nag aaply kang mason xmpre hindi...pero would open doors for promotion..heheh)

applying for a job,
is like a culmination of everything you have learned in elementary HS and college,
and of how good you are...
yeah you might be the cum laude but if you cant express yourself well...
your just as good as anyone else..

yeah you might be good in what you do,but cant convey that to the one interviewing you..battle loss again..

hehehehe

:clap:ice post :clap: paano passed ka nga tapos hindi kayo magkasundo sa sahud ...ano naman ang next na puede gawin

:clap:ice post :clap: paano passed ka nga tapos hindi kayo magkasundo sa sahud ...ano naman ang next na puede gawin

uhmm..medyo sensitive na issue..pero
ito base sa karanasan ko ta ginagawa ko...

una bago ako mag apply inaalam ko muna ung starting offer ng companya..entry level..kung mas mababa sa what i am currently paid for di ko na inaaplyan///

tpos example..
hinahagle ako.pababa..i would say no...
sasabihin naman nila out right ung offer nila sayo,,
example ngaun 21 k ako a month..
pag lesser than that titignan ko benefits etc..pag ok id setle for 21k still..
not lower..sasabihin ko kaya nga ako lumip[at dahil alama ko mas mataas offer nio...if not thank you na lang...
ganun...
kesa sa ..agree ako sa price nila tpos di ko tututloy..hehehhe,..

thanks for appreciating this thread marami pa po sana ang makabasa nito para matulungan din namin kau! Thanks din sa mga walang sawa na ngrereply about sa mga question about grammar error! Honestly ako din aminado ako na hindi pa din gaan0ng kagaling sa english speaking but i'm tried my best to do work about it and importantly i'm learn something about it! Kaya ko po pinopost ito para makatulong sa lahat ng tulad ko! Thanks fellow symbianizers! We promise to keeP this thread updated para din sa mga question nio and to those willing to learn about this thread!

hmm.. Sir, if you really willing to w0rk po sa company na gusto m0ng pasukan do some research about their salary background and their benefits that they offer meron din po kase mga company mataas nga ang starting pero wla naman gaan0ng benefits na nakukuha sa company gaya ng health insurance, transportati0n allowance, food allowances, and other bonuses like psp, ipod, any gadgets and Meron pa nga me nakita my pacar pa cla sa employee nila! Nasa sau na kung alin sa mga yun ang suit sa personality m0 at lifestyle Marami ka din dapat kin0consider bago ka mgdecide pumaxok sa isang company para wala ka pagsisihan sa huli, bsta po preparati0n is a key! Hope this piece of advice helps you a lot! Just hit thanks always..

uhmm..medyo sensitive na issue..pero
ito base sa karanasan ko ta ginagawa ko...

una bago ako mag apply inaalam ko muna ung starting offer ng companya..entry level..kung mas mababa sa what i am currently paid for di ko na inaaplyan///

tpos example..
hinahagle ako.pababa..i would say no...
sasabihin naman nila out right ung offer nila sayo,,
example ngaun 21 k ako a month..
pag lesser than that titignan ko benefits etc..pag ok id setle for 21k still..
not lower..sasabihin ko kaya nga ako lumip[at dahil alama ko mas mataas offer nio...if not thank you na lang...
ganun...
kesa sa ..agree ako sa price nila tpos di ko tututloy..hehehhe,..

sir, zeus01 thanks po for updating this thread I really appreciatimg this, I hope you always there for helping us who need some advice! Thanks Sir,

Ayos na kasi tol! Haha! Hell ya! I've learned alot in this thread huh??! Especially from those grammatically corrected paragraphs! Hahaha! Let us give some thanks to the thread starter, to show some appreciation...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom