Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[Q] How to root Lenovo Vibe K5 Note (MT6755BM)

laconix00

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Anyone here had successfully rooted their Lenovo Vibe K5 Note (A7020a48)- Android version: 6.0 - (A7020a48_s259_160721_ROW)?
Can you help me, please?

I wont suggest rooting your phone as the processor itself is not friendly user for developers in accessing its software. Mediatek processors have bad reputations for people who develop rooting access. You may permanently damage your phone. dami bang bloatwares???:slap::rolleyes:

konti ng bloatwares. smooth nga masyado. sarap gawing base rom kung gagawa ng custom rom. kaso hirap e root.. yun lng problema
:clap::lol:

I wont suggest rooting your phone as the processor itself is not friendly user for developers in accessing its software. Mediatek processors have bad reputations for people who develop rooting access. You may permanently damage your phone. dami bang bloatwares???:slap::rolleyes:

I already taken care of the bloatwares since it can be easily uninstalled without root (except for the Lenovo theme center which prevents me from applying live wallpaper from my lockscreen).

I needed root to install Cerberus (anti-theft app) as a system app to prevent it from uninstalling in case of a factory reset and for the app to have root-required features (ie. screenshots, location tracking).

Still no update mga boss??

No one gives love to Lenovo K5 note (a7020a48) :(

May prob nga ang lenovo vibe k5 note ko eh .. pag na off ko sya ang tagal mabuhay super .. kaya iniiwasan ko mag hung sya .. may solution kaya para dun ??

pa help nmn po yung lenovo k5 vibe note ko minsan may ghost touch. dahil b to sa basag sa cover glass ko? hm kaya
yun papalitan?

Back
Top Bottom