Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Openline your Blackberry unit Globe or Smart lock for free

Hi,

Just want to ask if who is interested to factory unlock there globe or smart locked Blackberry Phones e.g. 9320 or 9220 for free.

I already tried and tested this with my blackberry units both mine and my girlfriend and my other friends and all worked without any problem since code lang naman cya..you have atleast 10 tries before the factory unlocked code be not working. So dapat tama ung ilalagay mo base dun s ibbgay ko and dapat tama din IMEI number mo pra walang maging problem..

Just send me your imei # by dialing *#06#.

Ill give you your unlock code right after..

You just need to insert a smart or sun sim and once ask for a code.

You just enter the code I provided and your unit is now factory unlock.

These will not void your warranty as I did not use any device or program. I only used unlock code. Network carrier if you ask can provide you with a unlock code for your unit. The process they used is same with what I will be doing but the difference is that mine is free.

I am just doing this to help lang and kung sinu lang may gusto.

Have a great day.. Thanks.. Post your imei number nalang. Thanks

pa unlocked po.imei 351969047349122
mep 07754-001.. thanks po

Hi,

Just want to ask if who is interested to factory unlock there globe or smart locked Blackberry Phones e.g. 9320 or 9220 for free.

I already tried and tested this with my blackberry units both mine and my girlfriend and my other friends and all worked without any problem since code lang naman cya..you have atleast 10 tries before the factory unlocked code be not working. So dapat tama ung ilalagay mo base dun s ibbgay ko and dapat tama din IMEI number mo pra walang maging problem..

Just send me your imei # by dialing *#06#

These will not void your warranty as I did not use any device or program. I only used unlock code. Network carrier if you ask can provide you with a unlock code for your unit. The process they used is same with what I will be doing but the difference is that mine is free.

pa unlocked nman po imei351969047349122
mep 07754-001
salamat po

Hi,

Just send me your imei # by dialing *#06#.

MEP2 :0638006296173398
pa unlocked po..imei 351969047349122
mep 07754-001 globe po bb curve
thank you po

Sir

Kindly unlock my BB9220 Globe

IMEI: 352660.05.520.481.7

Thanks and Advance

Hi Sir!

Pa help naman po ma unlock/openline ang BB Curve 9300 ko...

IMEI: 353872.04.14457.3

PRD-29973-023

Thank you sir.. Hope you could help me!

Sir Please Help me
Black berry curve 8520
IMEI:353487 .04 .935642.3
PRD - 22578 - 148
salamat po Hope you help me

Hi Sir!

Pa help naman po ma unlock/openline ang BB Curve 9300 ko...

IMEI: 353872.04.14457.3

PRD-29973-023

Thank you sir.. Hope you could help me!

missing one digit for the IMEI. check again

Back
Top Bottom