Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

OJT Final Defense :D

ella kim

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hindi naman sa ginagawa kong blog o OA site ang Symbianize mga ka Symbian ...
gusto ko lang mag share ng isa sa parte ng historya ng buhay ko..
Bukod sa gwapo ako eh mas madami pang magagandang katangian ang nananalaytay sa aking dugo choss :D

humihingi lang ako ng karagdagang advise about sa aming OJT defense mamayang gabi .. please Im asking to give me some pointers to remember or some awesome techniques to make my presentation clear and good :D I am a graduating student of Information Technology,, and i hope you guys will give some little help :D Im so happy and I cant help it heheheh,, ika nga ng NIKE just do it :D

- - - Updated - - -

Please guys reply naman kayu heheheh please :D

Back
Top Bottom