Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Device will not power on after battery ran dry?

kaiserworth

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
My HTC One M8 will not charge or power up. The phone ran out of charge one evening (first time I let it do so, previously I had always put it on the charger prior to complete battery drain). I hooked it to the charger and the red "charging" LED would not turn on. I've tried several different chargers and power outlets, the phone is four months old, it's never been dropped nor has it ever been wet. I do not know if it is charging, as I have not been able to get it to power on since. The only odd thing I've noticed (besides it not functioning) is that when I plug the charger cable into the phone, an amber LED will light for a few brief seconds. I have tried a soft reset and I've also tried the steps for battery recalibration.

Back
Top Bottom