Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Serial Story The Adventures of My Credit Limits

I. Learning to Write

It's Almost 2AM and I can't sleep... too many things running in my mind... maybe part of my sickness or maybe I am healed! Alleluyah! praise the roof!. Relate? :D I guess not! Well if you feel or sometimes think that there are 3 person or more talking to you while your alone typing this piece of I don't know how to end this paragraph or possibly a short story caused by unsleepiness and boredom; cause you're stil awake at this hour. Maybe you do can relate.

Sorry about my grammar (if you may..) or the way i construct my sentences to form my thoughts... It's just that, I just woke up FROM A dream that I was supposedly at an hospital and a psychiatrist is so serious interviewing me and checking out wether if I improved with regards with my total mental health condition the last time I visited her and gave me a dose of my medicine... (Hahahaha! Wish that's enough to cure me..) cause they say laughter is the best medicine... (And yeah tell that to an pyschiatric out-patient. :p 'grin.faced').

But seriously... if you havn't laugh yet. Let's just get a little bit serious; the thing is I woke up from a dream with delemma that I was so scared that i can't talk or speak right during my session with my psychiatrist. I really love to throw some jokes during our session. But I was afraid that if I did and didn't delivered it quite right... She may end up injecting me with sleeping serum and I'll end up waking up in a mental institution. :p (grin.faced.. :p).

Oh if that happened. How can I live without my desktop computer, my laptop and my cellphone and continue living a normal boring life... (Eat... sleep... play computer games... and again and again and again. and sometimes masterbate :p ) And OH YEAH; "the Internet!" And may I qoute from One of the best Sex Comedy Movies of All time... American Pie... Say it with me GEEKS! "GOD BLESS THE INTERNET!"" :D

... to be continued

[ ApO_SC ]
:csa:

Last edited:
It's Almost 2AM and I can't sleep... too many things running in my mind... maybe part of my sickness or maybe I am healed! Alleluyah! praise the roof!. Relate? I guess not! Well if you feel or sometimes think that there are 3 person or more talking to you while your alone typing this piece of I don't know how to end this paragraph or possibly a short story caused by unsleepiness and boredom; cause you're stil awake at this hour. Maybe you do can relate.

Back
Top Bottom