Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

earpiece speaker and audio jack

kaiserworth

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
The earpiece speaker doesn't work, either does the audio jack on my HTC One Max HTC6600LVW. If I replace just the earpiece speaker would the audio jack work again? Or do I have to replace the "Audio Daughterboard" to get them both to work again?

Depends on where the problem is located but, typically they are two different components. Have you checked the headphone jack to make sure there is not damage? If the phones detects something plugged in, it will route sound to that output.

Back
Top Bottom